6685Re: [snowkiteidaho] CJ

  • Andrew Goldman
    Aug 29, 2010
      I don't want to alarm anyone but I just felt a little kick in my belly....OMG

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 29, 2010, at 14:01, Kay Walston <kaywalston@...> wrote:

      Eek!   Fish semen. Could us girls get pregnant?  Stay away girls. We could spawn fishboy!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 29, 2010, at 11:35 AM, Idahokiteboard <idahokiteboard@...> wrote:

      The fish in CJ are actually spawning right now so your plugged noses are all from fish semen. Does snorting fish semen make you gay? Guess you all are now known as the Gay Pride Kiters!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 29, 2010, at 8:28, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      What a day!!! I sure wish we all would play at the downwind leg...the wind is so so so so much better and the swell is clean and big.  This time I got Rusty to join me, and he realized the difference right away.  Only bad part is there are no shore spectators to show off to.  :-(

      The 7-8:30 shift went off huge.  solid beef with gusts to 43. Downwind were I like to play there was swell 3-4 ft and winds were 30-35.

      Up by the dam it was 15-45mph with typical washing machine chop.

      LP winds return as early as tomorrow, but forecast is for clouds.  I think I 'll take the day off as I got 4 of last 5 days on water, and my nose is so stuffed up.  Not sure what is in the water at CJ but it is killing my nose this year.

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Aug 28, 2010, at 1:28 PM, David Jakious wrote:

      I'll meet you all out here.  Give me a heads up where you are going.

      Sent from David's iPhone

      On Aug 28, 2010, at 12:20 PM, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...> wrote:

      Jim
      Im going to keep a eye on it and if it gets to 20 g 26 or so then I will go . , but I don't see a way to forecast it today . its a good thing we didn't go yesterday , at 5;00 it looked like it mite start up but was a false alarm