6677Re: [snowkiteidaho] CJ

    Aug 29, 2010
      What a day!!! I sure wish we all would play at the downwind leg...the wind is so so so so much better and the swell is clean and big.  This time I got Rusty to join me, and he realized the difference right away.  Only bad part is there are no shore spectators to show off to.  :-(

      The 7-8:30 shift went off huge.  solid beef with gusts to 43. Downwind were I like to play there was swell 3-4 ft and winds were 30-35.

      Up by the dam it was 15-45mph with typical washing machine chop.

      LP winds return as early as tomorrow, but forecast is for clouds.  I think I 'll take the day off as I got 4 of last 5 days on water, and my nose is so stuffed up.  Not sure what is in the water at CJ but it is killing my nose this year.

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Aug 28, 2010, at 1:28 PM, David Jakious wrote:

      I'll meet you all out here.  Give me a heads up where you are going.

      Sent from David's iPhone

      On Aug 28, 2010, at 12:20 PM, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...> wrote:

      Jim
      Im going to keep a eye on it and if it gets to 20 g 26 or so then I will go . , but I don't see a way to forecast it today . its a good thing we didn't go yesterday , at 5;00 it looked like it mite start up but was a false alarm