      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of tony williams
      Sent: Sunday, August 08, 2010 8:39 PM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Gorge trip

      Well Seattle was fun.  Out on a boat most Sat watching the Blue Angels perform and then spent the night bar hopping.  Today was spent visiting the relies and doing some touristy stuff with them like the seattle aquarium.  I am sure the kiting in Seattle might have shown up but with the temps in the 60's during the day, it would have been way too cold for a picky kiter like me.