6403Re: 4th of July Weekend

  • Jason
    Jun 30, 2010
      Bring your Jet-Ski bro, if I remember correctly they close the sandbar for the weekend for fireworks. Plenty of other places to launch, but the smell of burning flip flops and dog poop is pretty enticing at the spit.

      Heard the coast was 'sposed to go OFF this weekend, wish I was there!

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "ChrizzO" <philprealestate@...> wrote:

      > Hey fellow Hood rats and board heads, Monty and I are heading over to the Hood for this 4th wknd. If you happen to make it over say hi. well be rippin it up at the sand bar.
      > Peace.
      > ChrizzO
      >
      > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@> wrote:
      > >
      > > James
      > > Come on over . Friday is to far out to get a forecast , but keep you eye on the this wed sit , we will be posting when it looks windy
      > > Steve

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic