63924th of July Weekend

  • jrkbuddy
    Jun 28, 2010
      Hey guys - I'll be coming in to Boise this weekend and was hoping to kite for a few days. Just wanted to give the group a head's up and hopefully I could meet up with a few of you guys to show me the ropes up @ Lucky Peak (or wherever it's blowing).

      I'm from Jackson Hole, have been snow-kiting for a few years and have finally gotten after it on the water this year. I have a 9m and 12m.

      I'll be there on Thursday night - ready to ride all day Friday and Saturday if possible. 802-233-6275 is my cell phone. Looking forward to meeting up and riding!

      James Keller
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic