6307RE: [snowkiteidaho] Heading East

  • Gavin Morrison
    Jun 10, 2010
      Yah...LP...Come on...Let it blow...Sunday, Mon Tues...

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: geardaddyllc@...
      Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 21:29:59 -0600
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Heading East

      Jake and I had a great session this afternoon at the River.

      I plan on hitting Cj tomorrow leaving around ~1-2

      And again on Saturday

      Sunday morn  at LP

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Jun 10, 2010, at 5:46 PM, Jason Brickner wrote:

      I'm hoping the wind works tomorrow... Cause I NEED A FIX!!!

      It's already mid June... I'm dying'.

      Hope Eddy scored. It seemed a bit convective today. Sure wish somebody
      would fill ICR... That was so cool for a couple years. I think someone is
      stealing the water. Probably the damn Californians. They probably ran a
      pipe from the headwaters to LA.

      -JBrick