Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

6278Re: [snowkiteidaho] morning wind Friday ?

Expand Messages
  • Gear Daddy LLC
    Jun 3, 2010
      I'll join you and your positive attitude:-)

      And I think I'll double down and hit an afternoon session out east. 

      Eddy Petranek 

      On Jun 3, 2010, at 6:17 PM, "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:


      I wonder if any of this 'flooding' is making it to Indian Creek Res?  I still think someone is diverting the water somehow.  I'm starting to sound like my grandpa now.
      See you in the Morning if it's working.  I'll think positive :-)

      From: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:snowkiteida ho@yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of tony williams
      Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 3:12 PM
      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] morning wind Friday ?


      Steve means at LP.  Best winds start at 7:30 or so and can go as late as 10:00. But that is the way of LP it can start and then drop off for an hour and then come back for a couple of hours, or it can just shut off fast. Trust me, I have seen just about everybody get caught out when it dies and have to swim back in. So rule is if the wind starts to back off for more then a couple of tacks across the res, then head back in. If you were wrong and the wind comes back, you can always just go back out but if you were right, then you just saved yourself a long swim and or from having to take out from the water from off the rocks near the dam.
      Best of luck.
      If it is working, you will see my kite out as I try to be on the water at 7:00 so that I can be done and at work at 9:30.

      From: Idahokiteboard <idahokiteboard@hotmail.com>
      To: "snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com" <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>
      Sent: Thu, June 3, 2010 2:54:15 PM
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] morning wind Friday ?


      Hey Steve what were you thinking for tomorrow am ??? I might be able to get away for a quick sesh let me know... Their is a flash flood watch from this evening till tomorrow am ... But that just means we might be able to kite where their is normally never water

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 3, 2010, at 8:41 AM, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@ clearwire. net> wrote:


      It mite be worth getting up and checking the wind tomorrow morning , it would be a unorthodox set up but with the strong SE in the forecast it just mite work

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic