6276RE: [snowkiteidaho] morning wind Friday ?

    Jun 3, 2010
      I wonder if any of this 'flooding' is making it to Indian Creek Res?  I still think someone is diverting the water somehow.  I'm starting to sound like my grandpa now.
      See you in the Morning if it's working.  I'll think positive :-)

      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of tony williams
      Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 3:12 PM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] morning wind Friday ?

      Steve means at LP.  Best winds start at 7:30 or so and can go as late as 10:00. But that is the way of LP it can start and then drop off for an hour and then come back for a couple of hours, or it can just shut off fast. Trust me, I have seen just about everybody get caught out when it dies and have to swim back in. So rule is if the wind starts to back off for more then a couple of tacks across the res, then head back in. If you were wrong and the wind comes back, you can always just go back out but if you were right, then you just saved yourself a long swim and or from having to take out from the water from off the rocks near the dam.
      Best of luck.
      If it is working, you will see my kite out as I try to be on the water at 7:00 so that I can be done and at work at 9:30.