6274Re: [snowkiteidaho] morning wind Friday ?

  • Idahokiteboard
    Jun 3 1:54 PM
      Hey Steve what were you thinking for tomorrow am ??? I might be able to get away for a quick sesh let me know... Their is a flash flood watch from this evening till tomorrow am ... But that just means we might be able to kite where their is normally never water

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 3, 2010, at 8:41 AM, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...> wrote:

      It mite be worth getting up and checking the wind tomorrow morning , it would be a unorthodox set up but with the strong SE in the forecast it just mite work

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic