I am going to head up around 10th, 1030. 850 1709.
On Apr 10, 2010 9:28 AM, "tony williams" <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:
Steve, if it looks worth it to you, you can give me a call and I will go.
From: Steve Linane <stevelinane@...>
Sent: Fri, April 9, 2010 9:20:36 PM
Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] morning run. ....
Don't want to be a kill joy but the forecast has been severely down graded . I will take a chance if its east and figure on last resort
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: jclivejordan
> To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com