      Hopin for Saturday.

      Darrel Thomas
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 1, 2010, at 7:59 AM, tony williams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      Steve
      I Got my stuff and am leaving on the late bus as usual.  2:20 at Albys.  It you get there early, give me a call and tell me how it is(mainly the snow condition)

      From: Steve Linane <stevelinane@ clearwire. net>
      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com; idahokiteboarding@ yahoogroups. com
      Sent: Wed, March 31, 2010 9:29:23 PM
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Thursday looking good

      Looks like the Camas got some snow anyone know how much ? , Thursday...Partly cloudy with a slight chance of snow showers... Possibly mixed with rain in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Highs 34 to 39. West winds 10 to 20 mph. Gusts up to 20 mph in the morning...increasin g to 30 mph in the afternoon

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic