      Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2010 3:20 PM
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday departure

      Regardless of what the weather stations said Billy & I had a fantastic last resort day. Today was Billys last day for the snow and will be headed to Corpus Christi to start his new life as a slave to Kiteboarding. com. Billy you still ski like a girl and my wife can jump higher. Maybe some smooth Texas winds and your dream of being an average kiter will be fullfilled!! !

      Miss you already bro. Don't get to much better than us ole boys;-)

      Sent from
      Eddy Petranek

      On Mar 21, 2010, at 10:48 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@ gmail.com> wrote:

      Heading up ~11:30 ETD

      Yesterday was fun added 2 new kiters to the group. Today should be the same.