5907Re: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday departure

    Mar 21, 2010
      Regardless of what the weather stations said Billy & I had a fantastic last resort day. Today was Billys last day for the snow and will be headed to Corpus Christi to start his new life as a slave to Kiteboarding.com. Billy you still ski like a girl and my wife can jump higher. Maybe some smooth Texas winds and your dream of being an average kiter will be fullfilled!!!

      Miss you already bro. Don't get to much better than us ole boys;-)

      Sent from
      Eddy Petranek

      On Mar 21, 2010, at 10:48 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Heading up ~11:30 ETD

      Yesterday was fun added 2 new kiters to the group. Today should be the same.