      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Steve Linane
      Sent: Friday, March 19, 2010 8:58 AM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: double dipper

      This is the way email works , One person posts a message then someone who is interested responds prior to the event in question , that what way the two parties can make plans . Sorry Chris and Chris but I though I was on my own and hitched a ride on the early buss to the camas .  when we left wind NW 15g17 when we arrived E 13g15 and back off fast from there . ended up trudging across the tundra mile after mile . Billy . Jack , Eddy .