      Hey Steve-O...Cheer up...I still like you :-)

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Feb 24, 2010, at 4:27 PM, Steve Linane wrote:

      I got a look at the pine turn off cam and we got snow all the tracks are filled in , but the funny thing was the road didn't have a trace of snow on it .It sounds like Tuesday was about the same as Monday we flew Last Resort on a west and I personally don't think it works as well  as east . But there was a little more then a trace of snow I would say 3 inches over rock hard but laying out very smooth no bumps or ruts , even on a snowboard it was very doable . there was 3 guys out there filming so I though I would get in the action . So I throw a front roll with a grab and a down loop nice and close about over there heads and they ask me , some what politely to go away , they said they were trying to do some video . and as I talk to some of the other out of stators I got the impression there aren't to friendly or I was wasn't cool enough or something , but this is just one time and a few people so the jury is still out . ( well ya , it bent my little feelers )
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 3:22 PM
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Tuesday session

      yesterday turned into a really fun day. Blue skies but cold and rock hard snow with dust on top.

      It looks pretty nice up there right now did anyone go? Not sure if it got snow or not???

      I'll be ready for session Saturday/Sunday I don't think I'll make it back in time for Friday session...I' ll try cause it looks strong.

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Feb 23, 2010, at 11:20 AM, geardaddyllc wrote:

      Running late leaving at 1 now...
      :-(

      --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@ ...> wrote:

      > Gonna give it another hour to develop, new ETD 12pm
      >
      > Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      > geardaddyllc@ ...
      > 208-863-6966
      >
      > On Feb 23, 2010, at 9:29 AM, geardaddyllc wrote:
      >
      > > Watching the wind, possible early departure at 11. Today looks real promising until the big storm moves in, but current wind reading is not available??? Not sure why all meters are late but I have faith...
      > >
      > > Suckers include, but not limited to: Eddy, Billy, "Little" John, ...
      > >
      > > Eddy

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic