5752Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Tuesday session

    Feb 24, 2010
      yesterday turned into a really fun day. Blue skies but cold and rock hard snow with dust on top.

      It looks pretty nice up there right now did anyone go? Not sure if it got snow or not???

      I'll be ready for session Saturday/Sunday I don't think I'll make it back in time for Friday session...I'll try cause it looks strong.

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Feb 23, 2010, at 11:20 AM, geardaddyllc wrote:

      Running late leaving at 1 now...
      :-(

      --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@ ...> wrote:

      > Gonna give it another hour to develop, new ETD 12pm
      >
      > Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      > geardaddyllc@ ...
      > 208-863-6966
      >
      > On Feb 23, 2010, at 9:29 AM, geardaddyllc wrote:
      >
      > > Watching the wind, possible early departure at 11. Today looks real promising until the big storm moves in, but current wind reading is not available??? Not sure why all meters are late but I have faith...
      > >
      > > Suckers include, but not limited to: Eddy, Billy, "Little" John, ...
      > >
      > > Eddy

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic