5623Re: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday? ... Tuesday

  • darrelthomas@cableone.net
    Feb 1, 2010
      I pussed out. I woulda gone if I found someone with more enthusiasm than me. The shitty drive to Mountain Home was the deal breaker for me. Looked like it would've been sweet in the afternoon; winds upper teens and clearing.

      Darrel Thomas
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 1, 2010, at 9:06 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      So did anyone hit it yesterday? How was it? Wind looked good, but visibility? Rub it in and tell us you had fun. My domestic duties got in the way ;-)

      Tuesday looks like it should be good for LR, if anyone wants to make plans I'm open for after noon departure.