5620Re: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday

    Jan 31, 2010
      After a 2 fer I'm taking a break...but it looks like it is starting to blow up there.

      Weather may move in and make it nasty or it might be just right???

      Have fun be safe.

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Jan 30, 2010, at 9:00 AM, geardaddyllc wrote:

      Looks like Deer Haven is already going off.

      I've got to run out to Nampa to pick up my truck, then come home and load it up. Probably an 11 departure.

      Looks like a system is moving in late this afternoon so tomorrow is unknown. Might be a NW flow in afternoon if it clears off. I'm probably going up to McCall for winter festival, but will bring my gear in case it blows.