5441Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Hmmm...

    Dec 30, 2009
      yeah she double dared me to try to slide a rail in Sun Valley.  Never listen to Eddy....I mean Laura...

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Dec 30, 2009, at 10:52 PM, Kiteboard wrote:

      Busted rib? Laura catch ya doing something you shouldn't be doing...lmao sorry for your rib though hope it heals fast!

      Life is to short not to Kiteboard when ever possible
      Billy McMaster

      On Dec 30, 2009, at 5:19 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@ gmail.com> wrote:

      Wow another really good day. Just 9 foils. Such a pretty site. Maybe end 08 with another session.

      Kiting with busted rib sucks. But better than sitting at work;-)

      Sent from
      Eddy Petranek

      On Dec 30, 2009, at 11:19 AM, darrelthomas@ cableone. net wrote:

      See you up there. Got a mostly full load heading out about 1:00.

      Darrel Thomas
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 30, 2009, at 11:04 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@gmail.com> wrote:

      We are shooting for a noonish departure