5439Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Hmmm...

    Dec 30, 2009
      Wow another really good day. Just 9 foils. Such a pretty site. Maybe end 08 with another session.

      Kiting with busted rib sucks. But better than sitting at work;-)

      Sent from
      Eddy Petranek

      On Dec 30, 2009, at 11:19 AM, darrelthomas@... wrote:

      See you up there. Got a mostly full load heading out about 1:00.

      Darrel Thomas
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 30, 2009, at 11:04 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@gmail.com> wrote:

      We are shooting for a noonish departure