      Time for some buggying! Got a while for the snow though. :(

      Darrel Thomas
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 31, 2009, at 3:34 PM, "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

      O.M.G. it's Darrel...

      It's not that time already is it????

      From: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:snowkiteida ho@yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of darrelthomas@ cableone. net
      Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 1:02 PM
      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Alvord

      I am heading to the alvord desert for some kite buggying over Laborday weekend. If anyone is interested in checking it out, I have spare kites and buggies. It's about 4 hrs out of Boise towards Burns. There is a hot springs there too.

      Darrel Thomas
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 31, 2009, at 10:19 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@gmail.com> wrote:

      Got an 1.5 hr session in by myself until Brian Kerr showed up. I whacked the heck out of my chin on the fin during a inverted front roll gone bad. fortunately the wetsuit kept the laceration from going to deep but the bone hurts, got a nice egg and going to be a good bruise :-(

      I stopped at 9:20 and it started looking really good for Brian as I drove off. Little light but I'd say the wind meter was right on the money.

      More tomorrow,
      Eddy

      --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@ ...> wrote:

      > Next few days should be good.