4919Re: [snowkiteidaho] sunday?

    Aug 2, 2009
      Yes definitely 12m and I should of used my little board , It was winder then yesterday I could of sailed a 5.0 . got 2hr in but like Jon said it shot of like a light switch
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Jon Bolt
      Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2009 3:40 PM
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] sunday?

      it was 12m, wickedly gusty all morning.  Us kiters waited for it to ease up, but when it finally did and about 9AM, it shut off the fastest I've ever seen LP shutoff.  A fleet of kites all headed for Barclay at that same time and barely able to get there.  Tony & I had to get out on the boat ramp....

      On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 2:57 PM, jclivejordan <jclivejordan@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      How was it today?

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic