4905RE: [snowkiteidaho] Welcome back Ms. Morning Wind

    Jul 31 5:19 PM
      CHris.... you're a poet... I didn't even know it.

      Liked the welcome home for LP Wind

      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Lee, Chris (CEFS - BOISE)
      Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 10:43 AM
      To: Boise Sailors; Snowkiteidaho
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Welcome back Ms. Morning Wind

      It’s nice to see you back at LP this morning.  Where have you been the last week or so?  It’s frustrating that you are not there when I visited a few times during this week.

      Well, you probably didn’t care for Mr. Low camping so close to us with his Jetstream trailer but you know he’s moving farther East now so there’s no reason to not to join us anymore.  I guess you are not the only one that didn’t like Mr. Low.  Ms. Hot Temp also didn’t care for him much and decided to visit Portland & Seattle area during the last week.  I’m not sure folks over there care for her much though.

      Anyway,  it was nice visit this morning with my girl FiveFive.  Your passion at times seem to overwhelm her a little.  I guess I should have brought my boy FiveO as he will certainly enjoy some of the excitement.

      Tomorrow looks to be a good day to have a party and hope to have FiveO meet you!  We can have fun from dawn till noon if you are willing.

      What do you say, let’s make it a date!

      Best regards,

      Chris Lee.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic