4814Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Looking for used board

    Jul 19, 2009
      Chris,

      If you want me to try to sell that board. I need it today.  Sunday!!!

      Sent from
      Eddy Petranek

      On Jul 15, 2009, at 11:26 PM, "Chrizzo" <philprealestate@...> wrote:

      Ive got a Stonker 132 thats a 2008. Let me know if you want to see it. Jon "Boosty" Bolts could tell you more about them. Its an Australian board maker.
      Cheers
      Chrizzo