4811RE: [BSA] mesowest update on RAWS

  • Tom von Alten
    Jul 16, 2009
      The LP RAWS is back online.

      I looked at my code, and the RAWS pages that I'm scraping, and I
      don't see how to avoid the problem next time they go down. Their
      tabular listing doesn't include the date. The header includes, e.g.

      July 15, 2009 - 17:02 through July 16, 2009 - 18:02 MDT

      and I do check to make sure that end date/time is "today," but in the
      tabular listing below it, the rows don't show the date. So caveat
      emptor.

      As a courtesy to regular viewers, whenever there is a source outage,
      your accounts won't be charged for the access.
      Tom von Alten http://fortboise.org/
      tva@...
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic