479Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: it is fineally geting warm

  • Tom Cavaiani
    Apr 14, 2006
      I have a number of used sails (Naish 7 and 7.5m, Cabrinha 3.6 and 10m BlackTip, Wipika 9 m) that I will sell for between $150 and $200, depending upon the kite.

      Tom

      Tom Cavaiani, PhD
      Networking, Operations, and Information Systems
      College of Business and Economics
      Boise State University
      208 426-2482
      >>> montanakitesports@... 04/13/06 8:48 PM >>>

      kiterguuy <kiterguuy@...> wrote: --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, keith kallio
      <montanakitesports@...> wrote:
      >5-13 and cheap
      > Piles of used stuff for sale...what size kites are you looking for.
      Also, Dry Suits for $375.

      > Keith
      >
      > kiterguuy <kiterguuy@...> wrote:
      > coming down may 4 i think i am going to ride for shure at lp unless
      > the winds are be ond my gear wich is a 8 meter kite and a 125 board
      > lol awell illl body drag if i cant ride.
      >
      > any one have any used gear

      Service.

      > Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using
      Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

      Outdoor recreation Idaho Recreation vehicles Outdoors Recreation jobs Recreation jobs