      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Jason Brickner
      Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 10:21 PM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Crazy-Fly Rocks.....

      Hey Eddy,
      Got a chance to try out the board today and Tuesday.  I gotta say the Crazy-Fly rocks!!!..  I'll buy it.
      Thanks for talking me into this one.  I still have a permanent smile on my face from cursing over the turquoise blue Bahaman waters this afternoon.
      Very easy to get up and going in light wind.  Stable like the Airush Exile, turns great, etc.  This thing is magic.
      Talk with you next week.