      Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2009 11:31 AM
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] The Bay Area

      Snow is still there... but I think on its way to a quick melt off.

      Winds are not behaving like past years.  We have not had the normal 4 day a week NW  spring flow...kinda weird

      Eddy

      I’m ready for the water...got my new toys in and they look sweet

      From: Kiter - Billy McMaster <inspiregraphics@ hotmail.com>
      Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 17:14:24 -0000
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] The Bay Area

      hola from sunny Ca went to Sherman Island sat amazing place can't wait to kite winds were out of the north so not a good day to kite normal south wind up river is hopefully on the books for next weekend.
      Next weekend looks better and should be some locals out. How's the snow you'll all be in the water by the time I get back.

      Billy

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic