      From: Eddy <geardaddyllc@...>
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, March 5, 2009 7:10:49 AM
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: let's go kitin'

      I'm finally free..well at least for 4 days...then off to Mexico, for a week. Unfortunately work related. Anyone know anything about Los Mochis???

      Both this afternoon and tomorrow look good and Saturday??? Maybe a good afternoon thermal.

      I'll be ready by noon

      Eddy

      --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "darrel1028" <darrelthomas@ ...> wrote:

      > winds look good for the next few days. Visibility is questionable though. I am game to go whenever it looks like we can see which way is up! I am free to go any time after noon today/tomorrow, any time Saturday.
      >
      > Darrel
      > 484-6766

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic