4227Re: who is kiting today

  • Chrizzo
    Mar 1, 2009
      -Hey Eddy want to wish you a happy birthday. Youre not just another
      year older, but another year better.
      Cheers,
      Chrizzo

      -- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Goldman <kiteglobe@...>
      wrote:

      > Happy B-Day Eddie!  Your a young 29 and don't you forget it.

      Thursday was a free ride day Friday was a 5mile long distance race
      Saturday no wind  today small kits . Also some big glides

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic