      From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] who is kiting today
      To: "Snowkiteidaho" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Sunday, March 1, 2009, 8:26 AM

      B-day is actually today...So far So Good!!! Yes, I’m 29 again.

      Not sure if I’m kiting today or not. Still recovering from last week...Sucks getting old!

      From: Kiter - Steve & Kris Linane <stevelinane@ clearwire. net>
      Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 09:22:48 -0700
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups.. com>
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] who is kiting today

      Eddy did you have a good Birthday ?So are you 29 now ?
      Are you going kiting today ? I talk to Darrel at the masters . Thursday was a free ride day Friday was a 5mile long distance race Saturday no wind  today small kits . Also some big glides

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic