4058Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: I need to get a session

    Feb 9, 2009
      Today was very good , tomorrow looks like more of the same ,Tuesday...Decreasing clouds. A 20 percent chance of snow showers in the afternoon. Highs 24 to 29. West winds 10 to 15 mph
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 11:49 AM
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: I need to get a session

      Looks like the wind is starting to make its switch.  And right now it is nice looking up there.

      From: Darrel & Shannan Thomas <darrelthomas@ cableone. net>
      Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 15:59:46 -0000
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: I need to get a session

      I think it's going to be a matter of timing; It is likely to switch
      NW, but when...  Maybe there will be enough SE to drive Last REsort
      untill the switch.  Hopefully earlier than later...  I'll give you a
      shout when I get in the area, probably noon-ish/1pm- ish???

      --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:snowkiteidah o%40yahoogroups. com> , "Steve Linane"
      <stevelinane@ ...> wrote:

      > I'm in , throw the forecast has changed to easterly . yesterday it
      was gusts to 25 in the afternoon . I told Darrel to have Shannon drop
      him off in the camas on there way home from there big kite adventure
      in big sky country and I would pick him up . I'll call him later and
      see if he can give us a report .

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic