4056Re: I need to get a session

  • darrel1028
    Feb 9, 2009
      I think it's going to be a matter of timing; It is likely to switch
      NW, but when... Maybe there will be enough SE to drive Last REsort
      untill the switch. Hopefully earlier than later... I'll give you a
      shout when I get in the area, probably noon-ish/1pm-ish???

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Linane"
      <stevelinane@...> wrote:

      > I'm in , throw the forecast has changed to easterly . yesterday it
      was gusts to 25 in the afternoon . I told Darrel to have Shannon drop
      him off in the camas on there way home from there big kite adventure
      in big sky country and I would pick him up . I'll call him later and
      see if he can give us a report .

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic