4054Re: I need to get a session

  • darrel1028
    Feb 9, 2009
      I'm on my way back from Island Park, Big Sky and the Cold Smoke
      Awards in Bozeman. I will see y'all out there. Shannan is going to
      dump me on the side of the road and split. So, I will be scrounging
      for a ride home!

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, tony williams
      <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      > ok Eddy, I'll give you a shout at 1 to make sure its on and not too
      foggy.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic