      From: Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@...>
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] CV Park on Sunday
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 3:27 PM

      I have an 08 9m Frenzy  you can have for less than a house…

      Darrel Thomas

      Mobile Thai Massage

      Darrelthomas@ cableone. net

      208-484-6766

      “May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace.”

      From: tony williams <tonyswilliams@ yahoo.com>
      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 9:31 AM

      Eddy,

      Could you send me the instructions on the updated version of the centre line saftey release?  It looks like I will have some time to work on it before the snow appears.

      Thanks.

      TW

      From: Kiter - Kay Walston <kaywalston@yahoo. com>
      Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 17:30:45 -0800 (PST)
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>

      Hey Eddy.
      My harness was at the hanger in Nampa...I forgot it...soooo now I have it....if you go out again let me know and I'll be there and prepared...looked like fun out there today....beautiful afternoon!!

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell