3730Re: [snowkiteidaho] CV Park on Sunday

    Dec 1, 2008
      Re: [snowkiteidaho] CV Park on Sunday You need to see it.  It sounds much more complicated than it is...

      It is not something that has to be done. The old system works well, this mod just makes re-hook-up faster.

      From: Kiter - Tony Williams <tonyswilliams@...>
      Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 09:24:09 -0800 (PST)
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] CV Park on Sunday

      Forget that Eddy, I see that the new amount of front line release is 100% as there is no longer any connection. Had to draw it out before I saw what was happening.

      From: Kiter - Tony Williams <tonyswilliams@ yahoo.com>
      Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 08:31:01 -0800 (PST)
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>

      Eddy,
      Could you send me the instructions on the updated version of the centre line saftey release?  It looks like I will have some time to work on it before the snow appears.
      Thanks.
      TW

      From: Kiter - Kay Walston <kaywalston@yahoo. com>
      Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 17:30:45 -0800 (PST)
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>

      Hey Eddy.
      My harness was at the hanger in Nampa...I forgot it...soooo now I have it...if you go out again let me know and I'll be there and prepared...looked like fun out there today...beautiful afternoon!!

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell