      From: Kiter - Tony Williams <tonyswilliams@...>
      Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 09:17:14 -0800 (PST)
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] CV Park on Sunday

      So if the throw is effecively the same length( half of the line going to the pully and back) as the existing line before it hits the new ring, how is it any more effective then the current system?

      From: Kiter - Tony Williams <tonyswilliams@ yahoo.com>
      Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 08:31:01 -0800 (PST)
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>

      Eddy,
      Could you send me the instructions on the updated version of the centre line saftey release?  It looks like I will have some time to work on it before the snow appears.
      Thanks.
      TW

      From: Kiter - Kay Walston <kaywalston@yahoo. com>
      Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 17:30:45 -0800 (PST)
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>

      Hey Eddy.
      My harness was at the hanger in Nampa...I forgot it...soooo now I have it...if you go out again let me know and I'll be there and prepared...looked like fun out there today...beautiful afternoon!!

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell