      From: Kay Walst6on <kaywalston@...>
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, December 1, 2008 9:33:06 AM
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] CV Park on Sunday

      would someone buy a house from me so I can get a new kite???:)

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell
      208-331-6833 - e-fax

      From: Kiter - Kay Walston <kaywalston@yahoo. com>
      Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 17:30:45 -0800 (PST)
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>

      Hey Eddy.
      My harness was at the hanger in Nampa...I forgot it...soooo now I have it...if you go out again let me know and I'll be there and prepared...looked like fun out there today....beautiful afternoon!!

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell