      From: kiterguuy <kiterguuy@...>
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Oct 1 What a day!!!
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, October 2, 2008, 12:23 PM

      Ill be in florida jan for a comp....
      but does any one wanna go ride saterday i will be in town
      --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, Ryan Wait <ryanwait@.. .> wrote:

      > Bill, there is going to be a groups of us going to the florida Keys
      in January. tickets to miami were $340. water is cyrstal clear, waist
      deep and go for miles and miles. considering airfare is the same to
      texas, the keys are way more beatiful then a muddy brown bay. your
      more then welcome, it will be super fun. Some pro riders from the
      tampa area are going to meet us down there. they know the area super
      well and are fun to ride with.

      > Ryan
      >

      > To: snowkiteidaho@ ...: inspiregraphics@ ...: Thu, 2 Oct 2008
      10:34:15 -0600Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Oct 1 What a day!!!

      > Hey Eddie I am thinking I will be in Boise all weekend and possibly
      part of next week maybe till tuesday I need to get out on water
      somewhere if you are going let me know I would like to try and get
      out one more time ..Also thought anymore about La Ventana or
      somewhere like that for this winter ??How about Phuket Thailand Jan
      or Feb just some ideas...

      > To: snowkiteidaho@ ...: geardaddyllc@ ...: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 10:29:58 -
      0600Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Oct 1 What a day!!!

      > Went for 8 in a row ...but no such luck this morning at Unlucky
      Peak! I should have turned around when I saw Jack driving home. But I
      thought it might turn back on. It looked really good on early report
      but then the NW flow kicked at 8am and killed it , I THINK???
      Although, I will bring my PG up there tomorrow morning b/c the cliff
      at Barclay is totally flyable if the winds are light like they were
      this morning.Looks like this front will have a big push on Saturday
      or Sunday. Rumor has it that Lake Lowell is closed to all
      activities.That being the case looks like East we head!!!!EddyOn
      10/1/08 12:01 PM, "Eddy Petranek" <geardaddyllc@ ...> wrote:
      > Today was spectacular & Incredibly warm, I almost forgot to put my
      wetsuit on it was so nice.Anyway I think we all need to apply for
      frequent flyer miles. Can yousay "hang time"?Weather moving in this
      weekend so LP may be done for season??? Lookslike tomorrow is still a
      good bet, Friday??, Sat?????Sunday maybe CJ or Snake River.

      > See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are
      part of your life. See Now

      > Get more out of the Web. Learn 10 hidden secrets of Windows Live.
      > http://windowslive. com/connect/ post/jamiethomso n.spaces. live.com-
      Blog-cns!550F681DAD 532637!5295. entry?ocid= TXT_TAGLM_ WL_domore_ 092008

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic