      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: inspiregraphics@...
      Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 12:25:12 -0600
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Oct 1 What a day!!!

      When are you all going to Florida. What size kites ? How long If I decided to stay because of having too much fun will you tell my family I love them...when you get back

      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      From: ryanwait@hotmail. com
      Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 10:47:43 -0700

      Bill, there is going to be a groups of us going to the florida Keys in January. tickets to miami were $340. water is cyrstal clear, waist deep and go for miles and miles. considering airfare is the same to texas, the keys are way more beatiful then a muddy brown bay. your more then welcome, it will be super fun. Some pro riders from the tampa area are going to meet us down there. they know the area super well and are fun to ride with.

      Ryan

      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      From: inspiregraphics@ hotmail.com
      Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 10:34:15 -0600

      Hey Eddie I am thinking I will be in Boise all weekend and possibly part of next week maybe till tuesday I need to get out on water somewhere if you are going let me know I would like to try and get out one more time ..Also thought anymore about La Ventana or somewhere like that for this winter ??How about Phuket Thailand Jan or Feb just some ideas...

      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      From: geardaddyllc@ gmail.com
      Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 10:29:58 -0600

      Went for 8 in a row ...but no such luck this morning at Unlucky Peak! I should have turned around when I saw Jack driving home. But I thought it might turn back on.

      It looked really good on early report but then the NW flow kicked at 8am and killed it , I THINK???

      Although, I will bring my PG up there tomorrow morning b/c the cliff at Barclay is totally flyable if the winds are light like they were this morning.

      Looks like this front will have a big push on Saturday or Sunday. Rumor has it that Lake Lowell is closed to all activities.

      That being the case looks like East we head!!!!

      Eddy

      On 10/1/08 12:01 PM, "Eddy Petranek" <geardaddyllc@ gmail.com> wrote:

      Today was spectacular & Incredibly warm, I almost forgot to put my wet
      suit on it was so nice.

      Anyway I think we all need to apply for frequent flyer miles. Can you
      say  "hang time"?

      Weather moving in this weekend so LP may be done for season??? Looks
      like tomorrow is still a good bet, Friday??, Sat?????

      Sunday maybe CJ or Snake River.

      Bi