      From: kiterguuy <kiterguuy@...>
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, October 2, 2008 12:32:04 PM
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Oct 1 What a day!!!

      Does any one wanna go kite on saterday i will be in town i will have
      some 09 naish kites to try if wanted. give me a call at 208-92-8368
      if you wanna go throw down in some rain

      --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "kiterguuy" <kiterguuy@. ..>
      wrote:

      > Ill be in florida jan for a comp....
      > but does any one wanna go ride saterday i will be in town
      > --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, Ryan Wait <ryanwait@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Bill, there is going to be a groups of us going to the florida
      Keys
      > in January. tickets to miami were $340. water is cyrstal clear,
      waist
      > deep and go for miles
      and miles. considering airfare is the same to
      > texas, the keys are way more beatiful then a muddy brown bay. your
      > more then welcome, it will be super fun. Some pro riders from the
      > tampa area are going to meet us down there. they know the area
      super
      > well and are fun to ride with.
      > >
      > > Ryan
      > >

      > > To: snowkiteidaho@ : inspiregraphics@ : Thu, 2 Oct 2008
      > 10:34:15 -0600Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Oct 1 What a day!!!
      > >

      > > Hey Eddie I am thinking I will be in Boise all weekend and
      possibly
      > part of next week maybe till tuesday I need to get out on water
      > somewhere if you are going let me know I would like to try and get
      > out one more time ..Also thought anymore about La Ventana or
      > somewhere like that for this winter ??How about Phuket Thailand
      Jan

      <geardaddyllc@ > wrote:
      > > Today was spectacular & Incredibly warm, I almost forgot to put
      my
      > wetsuit on it was so nice.Anyway I think we all need to apply for
      > frequent flyer miles. Can yousay "hang time"?Weather moving in
      this
      > weekend so LP may be done for season??? Lookslike tomorrow is still
      > good bet, Friday??, Sat?????Sunday maybe CJ or Snake River.
      > >

      > > See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that
      are
      > part of your life. See Now

      > > Get more out of the Web. Learn 10 hidden secrets of Windows Live.
      > > http://windowslive. com/connect/
      post/jamiethomso n.spaces. live.com-
      > Blog-cns!550F681DAD 532637!5295. entry?ocid= TXT_TAGLM_ WL_domore_ 092008

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic