      From: William McMaster <inspiregraphics@...>
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, October 2, 2008 12:23:38 PM
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Oct 1 What a day!!!

      yes still interested in bag let me know also I am up for an adventure this winter definatley hope that the dollar does not crash as of now I want to say the exchange is like 30 to 1 in Thailand so live like a king for pretty cheap winds are supposed Jan Feb in Phuket. Lots of other options mexico etc Vietnam that would be an experience rent motorbikes and just go searching for wind

      When are you all going to Florida ??

      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      From: geardaddyllc@ gmail.com
      Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 11:44:15 -0600

      Billy,

      I don’t think I’m going to be available on Saturday I have a wedding I’m attending.  But I’m game for Sunday and days after.

      I think your oversized Crazyfly Board Travel Bag will be in this week.  The one where you can stuff the Board, kite, harness, and everything into one bag. If you do not need it any more no problem.  I did order 5 of them but they are really easy to sell.

      Thailand does sound intriguing?? ??  Is the US dollar going to be worth anything?

      Give me a shout
      Eddy

      On 10/2/08 10:34 AM, "Kiter - Billy McMaster" <inspiregraphics@ hotmail.com> wrote:

      Hey Eddie I am thinking I will be in Boise all weekend and possibly part of next week maybe till tuesday I need to get out on water somewhere if you are going let me know I would like to try and get out one more time ..Also thought anymore about La Ventana or somewhere like that for this winter ??How about Phuket Thailand Jan or Feb just some ideas...

      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      From: geardaddyllc@ gmail.com
      Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 10:29:58 -0600

      Went for 8 in a row ...but no such luck this morning at Unlucky Peak! I should have turned around when I saw Jack driving home. But I thought it might turn back on.

      It looked really good on early report but then the NW flow kicked at 8am and killed it , I THINK???

      Although, I will bring my PG up there tomorrow morning b/c the cliff at Barclay is totally flyable if the winds are light like they were this morning.

      Looks like this front will have a big push on Saturday or Sunday. Rumor has it that Lake Lowell is closed to all activities.

      That being the case looks like East we head!!!!

      Eddy

      On 10/1/08 12:01 PM, "Eddy Petranek" <geardaddyllc@ gmail.com <http://geardaddyllc @.../> > wrote:

      Today was spectacular & Incredibly warm, I almost forgot to put my wet
      suit on it was so nice.

      Anyway I think we all need to apply for frequent flyer miles. Can you
      say  "hang time"?

      Weather moving in this weekend so LP may be done for season??? Looks
      like tomorrow is still a good bet, Friday??, Sat?????

      Sunday maybe CJ or Snake River.

      See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your life. See Now <http://clk.atdmt. com/MRT/go/ msnnkwxp10200931 75mrt/direct/ 01/>