3554Re: [snowkiteidaho] Oct 1 What a day!!!

    Oct 2 9:29 AM
      Re: [snowkiteidaho] Oct 1    What a day!!! Went for 8 in a row ...but no such luck this morning at Unlucky Peak! I should have turned around when I saw Jack driving home. But I thought it might turn back on.

      It looked really good on early report but then the NW flow kicked at 8am and killed it , I THINK???

      Although, I will bring my PG up there tomorrow morning b/c the cliff at Barclay is totally flyable if the winds are light like they were this morning.

      Looks like this front will have a big push on Saturday or Sunday. Rumor has it that Lake Lowell is closed to all activities.

      That being the case looks like East we head!!!!

      Eddy

      On 10/1/08 12:01 PM, "Eddy Petranek" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Today was spectacular & Incredibly warm, I almost forgot to put my wet
      suit on it was so nice.

      Anyway I think we all need to apply for frequent flyer miles. Can you
      say  "hang time"?

      Weather moving in this weekend so LP may be done for season??? Looks
      like tomorrow is still a good bet, Friday??, Sat?????

      Sunday maybe CJ or Snake River.

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic