      From: BoiseSailors@... [mailto:BoiseSailors@...]
      On Behalf Of Jim Tighe
      Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 1:28 PM
      To: bruce robb; Boise Sailors Association
      Subject: [BSA] Re: LP lights up

      Wow! I just got my hands to thaw out enough to type. Great day at LP!
      I did wear the shorty and a thick long sleeve rash guard under it to keep
      the body core warm. Overall I was warm but the hands did freeze up.
      Otherwise the morning was fantastic. The waves were huge (for LP).
      The three of us were riding waves and slashing. The jumps were a little
      scarey as the gusts were huge. Maybe the 6.0 sail was a little much.
      Even downhauling a lot was not enough as most of the time I was dumping
      wind. Tom C looked to be having a blast on his new 95L All Terrain Naish
      board. He was able to go right through the Turner wind shadow without
      falling in for a swim home. Barclay is pretty much done.
      Turners tomorrow. Mt Home looks good right now! But work, darn. Hope to
      see a few more brave souls tomorrow. Jim

      Did anyone see the Hula Girls?

      James R. Tighe (Jim)
      Gem State Gymnastics Academy / Tighe Gym Sales 5420 W. State St.
      Boise, Idaho 83703
      208-853-3220 Gym; 208-8591397 Cell
      email; jim@...
      web; gemstategymnastics.com