      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: gorged2000@...
      Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:16:46 -0700
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: I need a bigger kite

      on second thought i am going to wait on spending money on a flixi when i really need an ozone . so thanks and i hope phil likes the kite.

      From: gorged2000@yahoo. com
      Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 08:36:45 +0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: I need a bigger kite

      I am looking for like a 14 or 15 inflatable. preferable an instinct.
      2006 or 2007. I am on a college student budget so i cant afford a
      new one. I hear ozones are pretty durable though so thats why i dont
      mind a little use on it. Any one have anything that they are going
      to be upgrading ? I weigh around 185
      --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, Ryan Wait <ryanwait@.. .> wrote:

      > how big are you talking? 12,14,16,20m+ what you weight?
      >
      > To: snowkiteidaho@ ...: gorged2000@. ..: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 17:24:48
      +0000Subject: [snowkiteidaho] I need a bigger kite

      > Hey i am looking for a used fairly good deal on a big kite,
      preferably inflatable, but also browsing for a foil for the snow. If
      anyone is upgrading and selling gear thats from 2006 or better let
      me know i would like to check it out. thanks. my number is 208 420
      4686 my name is morgan parks

      > See what people are saying about Windows Live. Check out featured
      posts.
      > http://www.windowsl ive.com/connect?
      ocid=TXT_TAGLM_ WL_connect2_ 082008