3433Re: [BSA] Re: Mon

  • Tom von Alten
    Sep 1, 2008
      No sign of you there by 3pm... Jack went out as wind dummy about 2,
      slogged around on a 5.3. Looked like I could've put some miles on my
      6.9, but that wasn't what I had in mind for a Labor Day spectacular,
      and I packed it in (only to experience a WB detour between Simco
      Rd and the Stage Stop, for a jackknifed trailer).

      The front was tailing off at C.J., and judging by the numbers
      at the Mtn Home RAWS, it was a morning thing today. (What's up
      with G30+ all afternoon? I didn't feel any 30mph gusts.)

      I'm guessing the north arm with its better canyon might have been
      more fun today... kites would've been fine in the afternoon, but
      needed more players.
      Tom von Alten http://fortboise.org/
      tva@...

      On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 10:47 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      > Lake Lowell was ok yesterday 2-3:30 then it dropped came back up ~ 4
      > then got much better after 6. Water quality was fine, a little water
      > is missing and level is down maybe 2'. It was a long walk to water
      > edge, but a lot of room to set up kites, I think there was 7 of us!
      >
      > Heading to cj this afternoon!
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic