      From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Thursday. About time
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, July 31, 2008, 12:01 PM

      Yes it was...It was still blowing at 11:15 when we left. and I was on the 9m perfectly powered.

      We have our first official Shred Betty @ LP today.

      Laura got it dialed in both directions. Still needs to work on staying upwind but she did awesome. John did equally well but I think he knew today was Laura's!!!!

      Got a great shot of one kite surrounded by 5 windsurfers reminds me of the old Days , and the pole boarders use to gang up on me... lol

      Eddy

      On Jul 31, 2008, at 9:51 AM, tony williams wrote:

      Well today was a great wind morning. You could have arrived at 9:00 and still got in over an hour of strong wind.
      Wind surfers out numbered the kites 3 to 1.
      Come on kiters, where are you.