3214Re: gorge games

  • kiterguuy
    Jul 22, 2008

      Yeah i was talking to my friend reed and he was saying one of the judges got booted cause he had a really good friend competein. Gay... But it was my first comp so i got a good experience and i know what to expect next time and over all i had lots of fun.  next time tho i am gonna ride so LIT they wont know what hit them MUHAHAHAHA!!!>:)>:)

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Chrizzo" <philprealestate@...> wrote:

      > Thats a shitter John. On top of that to get the REAL points you have
      > to come into the wind shadow to pull a trick. Well file that away
      > for next years games. Billy lost his chicken loop and made it back
      > to shore grabbed another loop and still should have won his heat. It
      > was absolutely lame they gave it to a wake skate doing goofy flat
      > water skate tricks. Thats cool and all but nowhere the skill level
      > needed to do KGB's etc. Some of the judges had no clue what level to
      > score tricks and there technicality. One even told us the night
      > before he was looking online to try to figure it out. Se la vie.
      > Saw J making some movie magic on his way through on Sun eve. Had a
      > great time mostly on the 9 but 7's and lower were the go to kite on
      > dangerous Sat at Hood. Kiters from all over the US and the long
      > distance prize went to S(?) Lenten from Holland and ALvaro from
      > Spain. All and all it was sick sick sick kiting, non stop. Im
      > barely able to walk but if Lucky is lucky its ON! you guys should
      > make that a vaca for sure next year. And the nectar beer flows
      > freely.
      >
      > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, john perry kiterguuy@
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > hahaha I lost really bad went out under powered did not land a
      > thing hahaha oh well better luck next time!! i had and eipc session
      > tho later that day. Billy is so smooth by the way i was so confused
      > why he did not make it to the finals???

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic