      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of hawkicd11
      Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 7:28 AM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: big wind day

      what a session, totally lit on my 9 in my backyard lake. everybody
      was grinning ear to ear and going huge. i really liked riding lake
      lowell, great launch area compared to what we are used to. the swell
      built up real nice, great lips for throwing backrolls. hopefully
      friday will be a repeat session..... .

      --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@ ...>
      wrote:

      Definitely the best kit session at lake Lowell ever. got 4 strait
      hours of warm water and sunny sky's at 1:00 pm 23 G 31 at 5:00 26 G 35
      the wind was like a symphony it would build to a crescendo and then
      decrescendo it play the same melody all day . perfect 12m kite or 5.0m
      sail
      > and Eddy
      Got point is close see email 2 week ago .
      href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      > Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 9:40 AM
      > Subject: Re:
      [snowkiteidaho] big wind day