3024Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: big wind day

  • Nick Orlando
    Jun 5, 2008
      I went out to Simplot last night and it was freaking amazing. I only pulled out my 3 meter foil but it was MORE than enough to get me goin on my ATB. Great session out there. What an awesome evening!

      On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 7:27 AM, hawkicd11 <hawkicd11@...> wrote:

      what a session, totally lit on my 9 in my backyard lake. everybody
      was grinning ear to ear and going huge. i really liked riding lake
      lowell, great launch area compared to what we are used to. the swell
      built up real nice, great lips for throwing backrolls. hopefully
      friday will be a repeat session......

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...>
      wrote:

      > Definitely the best kit session at lake Lowell ever. got 4 strait
      hours of warm water and sunny sky's at 1:00 pm 23 G 31 at 5:00 26 G 35
      the wind was like a symphony it would build to a crescendo and then
      decrescendo it play the same melody all day . perfect 12m kite or 5.0m
      sail
      > and Eddy Got point is close see email 2 week ago .

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic